Wednesday, February 13, 2008

#98

Here's last Wednesday's picture:
whatisita

And this is what it was cropped from:
whatisit
Eek! Pink eye! Not my eye, btw, it belongs to my favorite IT guy at work.

I can't believe ALL of you got this last week! Smart, smart, smart. Here's the first three:

Julie: "Crikey Moses, this is tough!
Part of an item of clothing maybe? No, no, I've got it. It's an eye.
"

Ladybug12: "It is the iris, the colored part of the eye."

Goofygirl: "Looks like an eye!"

Then Amy wondered: "I agree with everyone else...its an eye...but it has a freaky face in it...do you see it? Like a tiki face? I can't be the only one to see it...am I?" Is she the only one?

Susan had my favorite: "An eye? Puh-lease. It's an ultrasound of a to-be-born angel."

So...this week, courtesy of L-Squared, my co-contributer:
whatisit1a
What is it?