Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What Is It Wednesday #84

Here's last Wednesday's picture, from GoofyGirl, who played the part of guest photographer (thanks, Heather!):

whatisit1

And this is what it was cropped from:
cookin' up some onions
Some onions being cooked in some olive oil and red wine! Sounds good, eh?

Only four of you knew what this was...I have to say, I'm disappointed in Laura especially, the Italian cook who doesn't know onions sauteing when she sees them, who said: "ummm...GROSS! PuhLEASE tell me you didnt put that in your mouth!"

Michelle was the first: "very thinly sliced onions that are in oil or about to be sauteed." Smart girl!

Next up was Tommie: "Looks like sauteed onions....maybe a red onion even."

followed by ZenMomma: "How about some sauteed onions?"

and finally Talon: "stir fry onions"

Congratulations for having a great eye! Lots of you guessed bean sprouts or worms...which is what I would've thought it was :-)

I did something different this week...I didn't post the comments of those that guessed correctly at first. Fair or unfair? I kind of liked the idea!

So...
whatisita
What is it?