Wednesday, November 7, 2007

What Is It Wednesday #83

Here's last Wednesday's picture, from L-Squared, my new co-contributer:



And this is what it was cropped from:
pumpkin
The inside of a pumpkin!

Most of you got this, hurray for you!

Again, DebR was the first one to get it right (I SWEAR I'm not tellin' her the answers):

"Pumpkin guts! (No, that's not a curse or an exclamation of distress. That's my guess.)"

HAHAHA that just cracked me up! Need I tell you I went around exclaiming PUMPKIN GUTS! for the rest of the day? Probably not ;-)

Here are the ones that amused me the most:

- Fleur-de-Lisa: "Stringy pumpkin guts!" because it reminded me of an old childhood song:
Great green gobs of greasy grimy gopher guts
Mutilated monkey meat
little birdies dirty feet
etc., etc., ad nauseum

What? You NEVER sang that? It was just me? Figures...

- Martoon, who was clearly filled with the holiday spirit: "Because of the timing I am thinkin it might be the inside of a pumpkin but it also kinda looks like a big pile of veins :D HAPPY HALLOWEEN haha."

- Chelle: Not so much for what she said: "I know what that is. It's pumpkin guts." as for the fact she shared HER picture of pumpkin guts "My take on it is here"!

- Susan Helene Gottfried's comment was by FAR the most in depth...and wicked funny:

"Not pumpkin guts. No way.

Those are actually the innards of a zombie. Those thin threads explain how and why zombies lose so many body parts; they simply tear and the body part is left behind.

In rare cases, the threads can cause spontaneous regeneration, allowing the lost limbs to return -- only to be shed again.

It's a rough life, being a zombie.
"

- The Lisa Show who laughed at my comment and therefore deserves mention: "Okay, I was laughing at the flames of hell comment. Pumpkin innards."

As always, thanks for playing!

This week, we have a guest photographer, none other that the person who designed this blog, GoofyGirl!

So...
whatisit1
What is it?